06 February 2015

DBML: Choosing Happy by Aria Grace



More Than Friends Series, Book #3

My rating: 3 stars

Synopsis from GR:
Zach's ex, Steve, is living in Portland with many regrets. He has alienated the people he cares most about by making bad choices that continue to haunt him. When he meets a kid that's in a bad relationship and needs some help, Steve reluctantly offers it, knowing it's his chance to redeem himself. What he doesn't expect is to find happiness. It's there, all he has to do it choose to accept it.

[DBML Event: I received a copy of the book in exchange for a honest review]

To be honest I was a little worried to read Steve's story since in the previous book I didn't like him very much...
That said, the Steve in this book is very different from the other Steve and I liked him a lot better!!
I also liked how his relationship with Joey evolved, even if it all went a little fast.

I don't have anything bad to say about Choosing Happy but it also isn't a story that will stay in my mind for a while: a 3star read

In the end, I'd like to thank the author for the chance she gave me to read her book for free and I hope she appreciates my honest opinion


No comments:

Post a Comment